Elements Spa Phase 2 Policies
- We are not able to take walk-ins so for short notice appointments please call first for availability
- Please do not come into Elements Spa if you’re feeling unwell or think you may have been exposed to Covid-19. We will accept late cancellations with no penalty for those reasons.
- Please wait in your car or outside until 5 minutes before your appointment time to minimize contact between our customers.
- You will be required to fill out a covid-19 screening check list before your appointment.
- Do not bring anyone who is not receiving a service, and do not bring food into the spa.
- Wear a face covering/mask into the spa, and only remove it once you are in the treatment room for those services where it’s required. Replace your mask when your service is completed before leaving the room.
- Upon entering please sanitize your hands, allow a check of your temperature and fill out our Covid-19 safety questionnaire.
Ask our staff to help you with any retail to minimize contamination risk.
- When checking in or out please maintain 6 feet of space between you and other customers, and complete your transaction with a card on file when possible.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to those who are not willing to cooperate with these policies.
We are grateful for the trust and support you have shown us over the last 16 years, and we look forward to continuing our mission of health and wellness.
With Love and Gratitude,
Elements Spa Family
There is no higher priority to our Elements Spa Family than the care and safety of our customers. In the current climate, it is important for all of us to be more conscious of hygiene practices and that is why we want you know at Elements Spa we always keep hygiene as one of our highest priorities.
Therefore, we will continue to ensure that the environment at Elements Spa remains a clean and naturally healthy environment to which you can escape and experience immune support, healing therapies, education and products.
In keeping with our continued commitment to a healthy environment for us all, we constantly diffuse pure essential oils into the Spa and Retail atmosphere thereby assisting in eliminating bacteria and viruses. These antiviral essential oils support your immune system and encourage faster healing, and are incredibly useful for killing topical and airborne bacteria and viruses, specifically Tea Tree /Lavender and Thieves essential oil blends.
These oils enable us to keep sanitized touch points including; door handles, hand-rails, front desk counters, spa tables and all other areas where we might come in contact with germs.
We also have these blends in our retail shop for hand sanitizers, and cleaners as well as for use in home diffusers.
Thank you for entrusting us with your wellness.
Patti, and all of the Elements Spa Family