Feet & Hands
Feet & Hands
Constantly using your hands and feet for everyday activities? Give them the rejuvenation they deserve.
The foot is probably the most abused part of the body, and it seems to have a direct connection to every other part of the body. A good foot bath and massage not only makes your feet feel wonderful, it can promote healing and relaxation in many other parts of the body as well.
An ancient Chinese natural healing art based on the principle that the reflexes in the hands, feet and ears correspond to every gland, organ, and part of the body. Through application of pressure on reflex points an energy charge is released and helps to remove stagnation and stimulate a healing process. Reflexology relieves tension, improves circulation and helps the body to restore itself to a healthy balance.During a reflexology session, you’re clothed and comfortably lying down.
30 minutes $55
(includes foot soak, ears, hands & feet) 60 minutes $80
Barefoot in the Lemongrass
Feet are soaked in a warm lemongrass aromatherapy bath, then softened with a sugar scrub. A shea butter mask is applied to the feet and wrapped in warmth for optimal penetration. While your feet are absorbing the healing herbal qualities of the mask, your head, neck and shoulders are massaged. Finishing with a deeply relaxing foot massage.
60 minutes $85
Wellness Foot Soaks
Melt stress away immersing your feet in a tub of warm, aromatic healing water with essential oils and revitalizing salts. Feet have more nerve endings than any other part of the body and herbal foot soaks relax these nerves and muscles, hydrates the skin and can relieve aches and pains.
• Lavender Fields – Lavender oil, as you may know, is a favorite for relaxation. It’s also a natural pain reliever—optimal for sore muscles and joints. The quintessential relaxation soak.
• Peppermint Paddy – The peppermint and salts in this soak relieve foot pain, rheumatism and muscle pains and improve the work of the muscles by regulating electrolyte levels.
• Muscle Relief – Reduce foot inflammation & pain with a warm Arnica epsom salt soak. Natural warming oil that penetrates heat into the fascia and muscles of the feet.
• Dr. Singha Mustard Soak – Traditionally used for detoxification and purification by increasing circulation, oxygenation. Pure mustard powder is combined with the antiseptic properties essential oils of peppermint, eucalyptus, and rosemary.
Foot Soak 15 Minutes $20.
Foot Soak and Foot Massage 30 minute $55
ReNew Hand treatment
Softer skin is at your fingertips. Dry, dull or sun-damaged hands will never feel more loved not to mention soft and hydrated. This exfoliating and skin-softening treatment includes a shea butter hand and arm massage.
10 minutes $20
Same Service Discount
• Receive a 12% Discount when purchasing four or more of the same service
• Series Discount is only applicable to one person and cannot be shared with another
• Series Discount is applicable to same service only and cannot be interchanged with other services